Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Masculine Cards

This is a difficult challenge for me but I think I got it right on this time.  I do my best with red and black when I think masculine but find it hard to keep it so simple.  No flowers or bows, no Stickles!  The following two cards were created for the OWH S&S Masculine Challenge.
Masculine Challenge
The blue jean card was made by my husba..oh I mean a crafty friend of mine.  The Copenhagen can that's peaking out is a real lid to one of my husbands containers.  Yay, way to recycle!  Here's a close up.
Close Up
And yes, those are real strings from my jeans, randomly ripped off me while the card was in the making!  Glad they weren't my favorite pair!  Please leave this crafty friend of mine some comments and encourage them to create more!

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. You rocked it my friend! Wow, I love both of your cards, the blue jeans as close to my heart, not only the Copenhagen can but the belt! Genius! Simply genius ;)

    Thanks for playing along in our masculine challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... Samantha, would you like to help me with some sample cards for owh next month? You can e mail me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com, thanks!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa COOL! WTG Chris...I mean "friend" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha, these are awesome cards! On the button masculine! I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your crafty friend is very crafty! Glad I'm not the only one to find the Copenhagen can lid handy. Too COOL!

    ReplyDelete