Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back In The Game!!

Hey everybody!  I know it's been a little while since I've posted so I've got three cards to share with you tonight!!
I made this one for the OWH S&S Sketch Challenge #53.  After over a week of not being able to craft it felt great to get all inky again!  I used Love Letter and Jolly Holiday DSP.  The tree is from the Valentine Defined stamp set now available in the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  The sentiment is from the Tiny Tags stamp set.   The ribbon I used was the Victoria Crochet Trim.
How cute is this guy!  I went to a stamping club with a friend of mine and spent most of the day playing with her Copics...OH how I love them!
Here's another image I got to play around with.  After a little research I can now tell you he is from Whipper Snapper.  I think this will be a great AnyHero card!

Well thanks for stopping by!!

Enabler Alert!!  Don't forget that Stampin' Up! is having it's Sale-A-Bration sale!!  What does this mean to you?  For every $50 you spend before taxes you will earn a FREE stamp set!  Who doesn't love free?  Shop Now! (Click the Shop Now button in the Upper Right Corner of the linked page)

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl!!! I love these cards!!! OF course I love all your work!!! Love the designs and colors you used!!! ;)
    Hope things are going good on your end of the world!
    Many Blessings!
    Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card you did with this week's sketch. Such beautiful details throughout the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back in the saddle again, Samantha! Your cards are great! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete