Thursday, February 24, 2011

Challenge Catch Up

Hey blog buddies! I've got a little inspiration for you today.  I'm going to keep it simple since I have a sick child and who knows how long of a break he will give me.  This first card is for the OWH S&S MWT Any Occasion Challenge.
Just For You
What a cutie!  My friend Sparkle let me color a few images from By Lori Designs and I'm loving them!  I also got to use my brand new Copic markers! FUN!  The paper is from a stack I've been hoarding for probably the last 3 years.  The sentiment is a SU Level 1 Hostess set called Afterthoughts.
You Mean The World To Me
This masculine card is for the OWH S&S Sketch Challenge #57.  I used some more paper from my stash (Can't buy more until I use up some of what I have) and a lot of Tim Holts... the paper was white.  I couldn't find the right color so I made it! =)  The sentiment is from SU set Word Play.

Well I hope you have all enjoyed!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Samantha both of your cards are fabulous! Thanks for playing in our challenges at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, Samantha! I especially love that masculine card - what a great sentiment. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are awesome Samantha! The little girl is sooo cute and the colors on the masculine card are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are darling!

    PS...yes, I use Papertrey Ink cardstock. :) I'm glad you got your markers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I must say I am especially partial to the masculine one - love the colors and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little girl!! very cute!

    ps...I just gave you a special award! check out my blog to receive it!

    http://rainbowsnbutterflies-gb.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-got-award.html

    ReplyDelete