Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crafty Contagion Twine Challenge!

Hey all! There's a new challenge blog up and totally fun!  Crafty Contagion is a fun new blog started by my favorite group of monthly Stamping Together Divas!  The first challenge to kick off the blog is to use Twine! Soo easy!  Hope you all can play along!
tis the season
Have you ever had a card fully planned out in your head but couldn't get it to come to life?  Insert this card there!  I had something completely different in mind for this card.  It has grown on me though and now I like it but I was so disappointed when I first made it.  I used SU card stocks, embossing folder and brads to make this card.  I used my Copics to make a few of the snowflakes pop and Tonic punches for the deer.  The twine is from our crazy Stamping Together Divas order.  I don't think I'll ever buy twine again!

1 comment:

  1. i have no idea why you didn't like this.... i think its very pretty :) i like the red and white twine because it gives it the candy cane look... might even have to CASE it!!

    ReplyDelete