Tuesday, July 2, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge 179

Hey All!  I'm back with a new card for the current sketch over on the S&S.  The final result is nowhere near what I started with but I'm happy with it.

Sketch 179
The image stamp is Birthday Josh by Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and the sentiment is from Hero Arts set Happy Birthday.  I probably stamped Josh off onto 5 different colors of cardstock before deciding to just leave him on white.  I outlined him with a C1 Copic marker.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love how the image pops off the card. Fun image! Tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice! It never occurs to me to just try stamping and image and leaving it uncolored and it's such a good idea, especially for the teen boys or any guy card... where once you start adding coloring it always seems to get kinda girly to me.

    ReplyDelete