Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Missing You

Hey All!!  My Lainey bug and I spent the afternoon crafting away while my husband and son took a nap.  I love being able to spend time with her and I love how she is my biggest fan.  It doesn't matter what I make, she loves it all.  Her and I are working on some Valentines but they are still in the coloring stages.  I do have a card to share with you though.  I actually started it last night but no matter how much paper I cut it just didn't want to come together.  So I said sleep on it. Today, I changed my stamps and ribbon and colors and it all clicked.
Missing You
The only piece I stuck with was the music note paper which was an awesome clearance find at JoAnn...like I really needed more paper =)  The stamp set is from Verve.  I stamped the stars and then stamped another set to cut color and sparkle! I'm very proud of my ribbon as well...Sandy showed me how to do it at an OWH party.  Thanks Sandy!

This card was made for the OWH Holiday Vacation Challenge #8 - Missing You!!

2 comments: