Monday, July 25, 2011

Where have I been!

I can't believe it's been almost 2mths since I've posted on here.  Life has really gotten away from me.  My oldest stepson graduated high school, I reorganized my craft space and we got a new puppy..good things!  I've been doing a lot more sewing lately but I did manage to get a couple cards in!
4 You
The image is from byLORIdesigns and the papers are random scraps from my slowly shrinking pile! I found myself swallowed by paper in my latest reorganizing task and found a lot of paper to cut down to card front size.  I've been using it a lot more now that I don't have to thumb through all the piles.  I only cut up the papers that I knew for sure I wouldn't use to scrapbook and the ones I had 3 or more of.
Elmo and Cookie Monster
My daughter has been crafty too!  She and her friend had so much fun putting these cards together.  A 4yr old using Nestabilities! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!  Teach them young! We are submitting these for the Midweek Throwdown over on OWH S&S.. cards for kids!

4 comments:

  1. So many crafts so little time :) Yours and your daughters cards are wonderful! Thanks for playing in our Cards 4 Kids challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are adorable! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Samantha's back! :) I am happy to see your post and wow, you have been busy! What kind of puppy did you get and will you post pics? ;) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Elmo and Cookie Monster cards -- they are ADORABLE!!! Your first card is lovely and is inspiration for me to start using up my scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that's free labor cranking that handle, lol! Such darling cards!

    ReplyDelete