Friday, August 19, 2011

OWH Midweek Throwdown & PPA Sketch!

I think I need an award for the most inconsistent blogger!  Shame on me!  I've been making purses and stethoscope covers and hair clips and bracelets oh my but not posting any of it! I've made a few cards here and there and that's what I've decided to share with you today!

This weeks OWH Midweek Throwdown is to use inchies!  I also really liked the PPA Sketch 107 and thought it would work perfect with such inchies!
Welcome Baby
I'm not really sure why I decided to make a Welcome Baby card.  I don't know anybody that is pregnant or even thinking of being pregnant but the cute little outfit from my SU set was calling me.  I'm prepared now!

close up
I added some glossy accents to the hearts to give a simple card a little jazz!  Clean and Simple.  I like it! =)

In my last entry I told you all about the new addition to our family.  Meet my new baby girl..Gemma!
Gemma
Thanks for stopping by! Have a FABULOUS weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Samantha - Great card. I like how you used the same image in the background and put the colored one for the inchies. Very clever! I love the sweet little hearts on the outfits too! PS Gemma looks like a doll!! I hope she brings your family years and years of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too Samantha! Great card and welcome to the OWH family Gemma :) Maxine would love you! Thanks for playing in our inchies challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, I didn't even realize it was the same image until I read Jeanne J comment. That is a clever trick, I will have to try it. TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable...sure wish I had that stamp today. I'm having a baby shower at my house next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love the crisp look! Stamping the panel with the same stamp is so clever! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete