Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm So Grateful Challenge

I swear we are blowing up blogger today!  Another Birthday Bash Challenge to share with you.  If you'd like to play along click HERE.
Thanks
I really wanted to make an AnyHero card that wasn't RWB.  There's nothing wrong with those colors at all and thats how I normally do all my cards but I felt a small need for change.  I love ruffled cards and I remember seeing one done with circles so I gave it a shot.  It's a little hard to get them lined up straight but I think the end result was well worth it.  A sweet Hero message from my mother is written inside.

I also wanted to add that since my twine was so thick I used a hole punch on the edges not only to keep it in place but to help it fit the envelope.

2 comments:

  1. This card is really neat Samantha, I love the circles and the colors too. I agree our Any Hero cards don't all have to be red, white & blue. Thanks for playing in our "I'm So Grateful" challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Lots of work but beautifuL!

    ReplyDelete