Saturday, September 10, 2011

VCMP Challenge 2 Nature

I'm so glad that my card making mojo decided to come back just in time for the VCMP over on the S&S Blog.  The second challenge was to create a card with the theme of Celebrating Nature.  If you would like to play along too please click HERE.  Here is my card.
Celebrating Nature
Yes. I. Know.  VERY BRIGHT COLORS.  Thanks to my awesome 4 year old and her amazing coloring skills and paper choices!  I love the image and her added sun and sky.  This would truly make me smile to receive in the mail.  The DSP is from my stash (I should say her stash) and I used Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip CS.  I gave credit to her on the back of the card by simply writing "Colored by Lainey Age 4"  Get the kiddos involved in your life.  I find them to be the best inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. That would make such an adorable Any Hero card! Shhh! Don't tell my almost 12 year old son this, but your 4 year old colors better than him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty sure I recognized that brilliant coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous coloring Lainey!! You have such talent!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete