Friday, March 1, 2013

2 Cards and a Winner

Hey ya'll!  The mojo is still flowing and I have two cards to prove it!

Hi-Ya!
I made this card for the OWH Sketch Challenge #161.  The cute little bear and sentiment are from MFT.  I couldn't decide between the red or the orange twine so I twisted them together and used both.

Thanks
So the current Midweek Throwdown is a recipe challenge.  I struggled with this one and ended up breaking my C plate in two.  I found a sketch on Pinterest and finally made things work.  The star is my die cut of choice and to really make it pop I adhered it to some black cardstock and trimmed it out.  The sentiment is letter stamps from MFT.  

Now the really fun part!  The winner of the small flat rate box of stamping goodies is Diane!  Congratulations Diane!!! Please send me your contact info.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Terrific cards Samantha! Love your take on the sketch. Such bright, fun papers and the image and sentiment are adorably perfect together. Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards- great idea to use both colors of twine- I really like how it looks! And very cool how you have the twine thru the paper on your star card! Wonderful paper and color selections too! Your mojo is in abundance! And I will be emailing you- I just saw that I won your goodies- thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are two great cards and I love your papers! I haven't broken a C plate yet, can't imagine what kind of sandwich you were cooking up to do that, but your recipe came out swell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, both cards are fabulous! I love all things about your cards, crisp sketches, coordinated papers and your great layering! The twine running through a layer is so inventive and fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such bright cheery cards! Love how you used the twine in both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are cute, cute, cute! The second one is my fav =)

    ReplyDelete