Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A little bit of lately


Hey all!  I've changed my blog name.  I just couldn't commit enough to the last one for so many reasons.  This one is different.  The name already feels like a better fit.  I can't be the only one to ever feel the need to change right?  I hope I didn't just mess up every link created to it out there though.

My Kiddos
Here is a little piece of life lately.  The kiddos have both finished their first Tee Ball season.  I'm so proud of them.  I really didn't think Lainey was the sports type but she proved me wrong.  Jace on the other hand takes after me and could have cared less.  They both did enjoy it though...for the most part.

Felt Flowers
I've realized that I only seem to share cards when I'm actually capable of so much more.  I love to sew and use the glue gun and much, much more.  I saw these flowers on Pinterest and just knew they would be perfect for our entry way.  I bought some craft round dowels at Walmart and painted them green.  I have more felt then I really need so that came from my stash.  I made a 3inch in each color and a 2.5inch in a grey and white.  One yellow was all the pop I needed.  The vase is from Ikea.

On my craft desk
Here's a little sneak peek at what's currently on my craft desk.  There's going to be one very happy little girl in my house soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment