Monday, June 10, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge 176

Hey All!  Today I spent the entire time with my kiddos in the craft room.  They were having so much fun I even let them eat their lunches in there.  It's a big mess but we had a lot of fun cutting out Angry Birds and coloring stamped images.

AngryBirds

You're so special to me
I managed to squeeze in a couple cards myself. Lots of fun making this one.  I used this weeks S&S sketch 176.  The papers are My Minds Eye Happy Day stack.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments.  I'm not going to share the other cards since they are just repeats of the one I made last week.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love the papers on your card and I'm glad you had so much play time with your kiddos! That looks like it was great fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Samantha and I have to say those Angry Birds are pretty impressive. It looks like your kids have inherited your 'crafty genes'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Love your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I bet you and your children had a wonderful day! I really like the addition of twine to your card. It adds to the softness of the card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great paper mix! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your paper choices! The twine added a special touch as well! Great card.

    ReplyDelete