Thursday, July 29, 2010

About Me

Hey out there!

My name is Samantha and I have a strong passion for paper crafts.  I've only been crafting for about 2 years and it's been mostly self-taught by YouTube.  Recently, I found a new passion, card making for our Nations HEROES!! Operation Write Home (OWH) consists of fellow crafters from all over who make handmade cards and donate them to the troops so that the may write home to their loved ones.  There is so much joy in knowing that your card could have so much impact on a stranger.

A little about my personal life.
Well I am fortunate enough to be a stay at home mom and a wife to one of our nations heroes.  My husband serves in the United States Army and we are so proud of him and all that he does.  I have 2 children; a daughter age 3yrs and a son age 18mths.  They are quite the handfuls and I love spending time with them. 

That's about all I have to share for now.  Off to craft =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samantha,

    It's nice to meet you and like you, I'm still fairly new to cardmaking (just over three years) and absolutely LOVE it.

    I have taken a few cards classes, and also now take Copic and Cricut Classes online and LOVE them.

    I have a Son (my baby) entering the Air Force, this Fall and that is what inspired to me started created cards for OWH! I think it's wonderful and I'm so happy I can do my little part to help out.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and THANK your hubby for serving and protecting our country. I am very proud of all our Servicemen and Women!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete