Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rockstar

I wanted to make some cards that were very CAS (clean and simple).  Since you can't use glitter on the cards being donated to OWH, I used my metallic paper stack to add bling and The Rockstar Stack by DCWV since it already had the metallic accent on several of the pages.

Popped Stars
For this card it was simple.  I selected a few stars and then cut them out with my X-acto knife.  I placed the paper on some hot pink cardstock then hand wrote my sentiment.  I reused the cut out stars to add dimension just by placing them on top of random stars with 3d foam.
Side Shot
Pretty easy right!

My next card took a little more time and I couldn't resist the urge for brads!

Thinking of You Rockstar
I hand cut the guitar with some scissors and used leftover stars from the first card.  After that it was just layering.  I'm embossed the sentiment for added texture.  Add 4 black brads and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment