Monday, September 13, 2010

Falling for PINK!

Hey everybody!  I'm not sure what it is lately but I seem to be heading for my Melon Mambo every time I want to make a card...this coming from a girl who used to hate PINK!  Today's card is for 2 OWH Challenges, S&S Sketch #33 and Monday Wondering Challenge.
Always 4 You
I used Melon Mambo and Very Vanilla Cardstocks for this one.  The bird is from the Always stamp set and the tag is from Tiny Tags.  The two punches used were the Jewelry Tag and Scallop Ribbon.  I used the Square Lattice EF. 

I also wanted to share a picture of my second batch of cards dropped off for OWH.  I hope the troops love them as much as I enjoyed making them!
2nd Batch!
Well thanks for stopping by and I hope you've enjoyed!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bird stamped in pink - great way to tie it all together Sam! And thanks again for bringing the kids by....I've been thinking of you guys today with The Arrival pending!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You have been a busy girl!!! your pink card is beautiful and all your other cards for the troops look beautiful as well!!!
    Have a great weekend!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete