Sunday, September 5, 2010

Week of OWH Challenges

I have a ton of challenges and cards to share today.  I've been so busy making cards that I neglected my blog and sharing them with all of you.  OWH is celebrating their birthday this month and posting new challenges everyday!!  Join in on the fun and maybe win a prize or two!

Here's my first card.
Boo!
I made this card for the OWH S&S Sketch Challenge #32 and OWH Midweek Throwdown.  I mainly used scraps from my supplies and my CuttleBug for the cardstock.  The monster was actually made by just turning my Owl from the Stampin' Up! Owl Punch upside down and adding some googlie eyes! I also used my Jewelry Tag Punch for the BOO!

Freedom Ciara
Next up is Ciara!  The challenge for this card was to use the OWH Ciara digis and make a card!  You can view the challenge here and snag yourself a full set of free digis!!  Supplies used were cardstock, colored pencils and my CuttleBug!

Dahlia Flower
Another OWH Challenge: CASE card maker Kate Bossier.  I was really impressed by the Dahlia flower and knew right away I wanted to create one myself!  You can find instructions on how to make the flower on the OWH Challenge.

Last but not least...

OUR Journey
The last OWH Challenge was googlie eyes.  I've done a few already so this was an easy task for me!  I think I've used up my googlie stash in just the past few days. 

I hope you've enjoyed all the cards I've shared and maybe picked up some inspiration along the way!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, you've been having fun card making! I love every one of your cards today, great job getting in all of the challenges, how fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness these are all wonderful. The Dahlia flower is beautiful but the googly eyes are awfully cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Samantha, fantastic cards!! Ciara is loving seeing herself all over the web! *woof!* All your cards are so cute - I have to go get some of the googlies with the eyelashes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girly!!! These are awesome!!!! I love the 3 eyed monster.....very clever,you may just see me CASE yours....so don't be surprised!!!! Love them all!!!you rock!!!;)

    ReplyDelete