Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Get Well Soon!

Hey all!  It's been a pretty crazy around here since my husband returned home.  It's so great to finally have our Hero back and the kids and I are stealing away all the time we can with him.  I did manage, however, to make a card for the OWH S&S Sketch Challenge #36.  I won an amazing set of Verve stamps and was itching to put them to use!!  Thanks again Teresa! (Enjoy the VA Sunshine)

Here's the card I created!

Get Well Soon
The flower was made from the Great Friend Verve set that I won on the challenge.  I used Glossy Accents to make it shine and a white button and ribbon from my stash.  It's hard to see but the black cardstock was dry embossed with the A2 Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.  This card was made for a little girl in our neighborhood and I hope she enjoys it!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, those flowers are so fun and fabby...have a super week sweet girl!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower is awesome. Looks like a lot of work was involved in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your cards Sam!!! Lucky you to win some stamps!!! Hope you guys have a happy weekend!!!;)

    ReplyDelete