Friday, August 27, 2010

SU! Owl Punch

Hey all!  I have been having so much fun lately making card after card.  It seems my crafty mojo is back full throttle!  I have 2 cards to share with you today.  The first card is for the OWH Sketch Challenge and the OWH Midweek throwdown.
Whoo Loves You Babe?
The Stampin' Up! Owl Punch is my go to punch these days.  I've made a few cards already using it and I love it! I've been itching to use some googly eyes and they fit just perfect.
Recipe:
Melon Mambo and Very Vanilla cardstock.  Black and Brown cardstocks from stash.
Print paper is from the Brights Patterns DSP pack. 
Ribbon is from stash.
Punches used were Curly Label Extra-Large and Two-Step Owl Extra-Large.
Also used was the Square Lattice embossing folder.

My next card is for the Clean & Simple Sketch Challenge.
together
I love the Clean and Simple Challenge this week.  There are always so many possibilities with their sketches.  Instead of the scalloped border I used a ribbon.
Recipe:
Cardstock - Melon Mambo and Very Vanilla
Ink - Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Marina Mist
Ribbon - Old Olive
Stamps - In A Word, Punched Posies (Lvl2 hostess set Summer 2010 Catalog)
Brad is from stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha! Both of your cards are fabulous! That new owl punch is neat and makes a darn cute owl! Your CAS card is just gorgeous! I have such a hard time with that kind! Thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home!

    And hey! thanks for having my blog on your "blog list", that's always kind of a surprise when I see my blog on someone else s. Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha
    Oh these are wonderful card. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!!!! these are fabulous!!! Don't you just love the owl punch?;)
    I'm so proud for you.....you're an awesome stamper and card maker!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling owl!! Oh my he's so cute. Great floral card too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your owl is so cute in pink. I really like your tall flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. I love that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Samantha. Love the colors on your owl card, and I love that punch!

    ReplyDelete