Friday, December 23, 2011

A Little Teacher Appreciation

Teacher Appreciation

Did you thank a teacher this Christmas?  I think teachers hardly receive the respect and gratitude they deserve for mentoring our children during the school year.  My daughter is only in Pre K but her teachers are so wonderful and she always wakes up excited to go to school.  She's learning sign language and better manners from these ladies and I am truly thankful!  I took some simple Christmas ornaments I found at Ikea and personalized them with each teachers name by using some Making Memories stickers that stay put!  I bought the little containers at Michaels and dressed them up with a little ribbon and stamping and filled them with chocolate.  They may be simple but the ladies loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment